These last few months have been a doozy!
I thought I had gotten away without getting any morning sickness, and that I'd be one of those lucky girls who talked about how they never had the problem, but after the first month of pregnancy, it hit.
I have been acting slightly hermit-ish between the hours of 7 AM (when I usually wake up) and 2-3 in the afternoon.
The good news: The time gap has dramatically decreased to the point where I'm only sick for about 10 minutes each morning!
The meh news: I've become very disconnected from the world, and am now finding myself missing all of the people that I haven't had the energy to keep in contact with these last few months.. tsk tsk.
Anyway, I'm better now (hopefully), and I want to catch you up to what I've been doing between the hours of 5 and 10.
What I've been up to:
1. Homework. I've been trying to punch out as much of school as I can before the baby gets here, which means crazy online classes from USU that demand much of my time.
2. Cheering on Jase. He graduates this coming spring, and has major senioritis. Also, looking up good grad/med schools for either psychology or psychiatry after he graduates for him, and collecting applications for him to fill out in his spare time. Yay!
Look at that hunk. Hottie.
3. Hanging out with the fam. Jase went on a Fathers and Son's camp out with my dad and caught this huge fish, while I chilled and hung out with Milani and Sarah. (my cousin and sister)
4. Became True Aggies. This has been a lifelong goal. Check. The picture is funny because they took it right after we had kissed on top of the A, I thought J's face was pretty funny I guess.
5. Getting bigger everyday. It's crazy how much bigger I am getting, and It's so awesome to feel the baby inside me, and have it not make me nauseous! (I'm seriously loving life right now) These are weeks 16, 19, and 21 weeks... and today is my 23 week mark!! Woot!
And this is today...
6. Found out the Gender. YAY!! I will dedicate an entire post to this, but just so you know...
P.S. Today I am grateful for Kisses, Watermelon, and Popcorn.